Funding and Grants
Explore Opportunities for Involvement and Funding
IHCC operations and activities are made possible through our funders listed below. We invite you to explore these organizations and the grant opportunities they may offer.
Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI)
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative was founded in 2015 to help solve some of society’s toughest challenges — from eradicating disease and improving education, to addressing the needs of our local communities. Our mission is to build a more inclusive, just, and healthy future for everyone. In science, our mission is to support the science and technology that will make it possible to cure, prevent, or manage all diseases by the end of this century.
Davos Alzheimer's Collaborative (DAC)
The Davos Alzheimer’s Collaborative (DAC) is a public-private partnership committed to a collective global response against the challenges Alzheimer’s presents to millions and millions of families around the world.
Our vision is to improve diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease today and accelerate the arrival of treatments tomorrow.
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the nation’s medical research agency with 27 Institutes and Centers — making important discoveries that improve health and save lives. NIH is the primary federal agency conducting and supporting basic, clinical, and translational medical research, and is investigating the causes, treatments, and cures for both common and rare diseases.
Grants & Funding
- NIH is part of the United States Department of Health & Human Services, which is the primary U.S. Federal agency that conducts and supports medical research
- The 27 Institutes and Centers (ICs) of NIH provide leadership and financial support to researchers both inside and outside the United States
- Detailed information for submitting foreign grants can be found at https://grants.nih.gov/grants/foreign/index.htm
- All applications must undergo peer review
For any questions, contact Rongling Li, IHCC NIH Liaison
Wellcome supports science to solve the urgent health challenges facing everyone. We support discovery research into life, health and wellbeing, and we’re taking on three worldwide health challenges: mental health, infectious disease and climate.
Wellcome offers funding for a multitude of research areas and career stages. Have a great idea? Browse Wellcome’s grant schemes to find one that’s right for you.
Tips To Be Competitive:
Your research proposal should:
- Be bold, creative, and high quality
- Aim to deliver a significant shift in understanding
- Provide a significant advance over existing methodologies or conceptual frameworks
- Have the potential to stimulate new and innovative research
- Suggest a novel approach
- Develop and tests new concepts, methods or technologies, or
- Combine existing ideas and approaches in a new way
- Be well-designed and feasible
- Be clear and supported by evidence
- Exhibit your team has the necessary expertise and skills
For more information email email@example.com